Banging Broccoli Bonanza
Ingredients . . .
360g dried spaghetti
2 handfuls of spinach
1 lemon (zest and juice)
50g Applewood Vegan® Grated
½ cup of water
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle of salt, pepper and Applewood Vegan® Grated (optional)
Method . . .
- Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on-pack.
- Boil the broccoli for 8 minutes, then add the spinach to the saucepan and boil for another minute.
- Drain the spinach and broccoli.
- Add the broccoli, spinach, lemon, cheeze, water and oil to a blender and blend until it forms a smooth sauce.
- Drain the spaghetti and combine with the sauce.
- Add an extra sprinkle of grated cheeze, salt and pepper… and enjoy!