Ingredients . . .
- 550g strong bread flour
- 400ml water
- 7g dried yeast
- 15g olive oil
- 10g salt
- Toppings to taste – we used red onion, rosemary, cherry tomatoes and a generous handful of Applewood Vegan® Grated
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Mix your warm water and yeast.
- Add flour to a bowl, add your yeast mixture and bring together to form a dough.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and oil to the dough and combine again.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes again.
- Stretch and fold the dough ×3 times every 45 minutes.
- Tip the dough into a lined and oiled tray, spread evenly.
- Cover and rest for 2-3 hours (or until the dough has doubled in size).
- Top with your tomatoes, red onion, rosemary, and Applewood Vegan® Grated cheeze, drizzle over some oil and sea salt.
- Bake at 180°c for 20-25 min until golden, puffy and crispy. Enjoy!