Cheeze Stuffed Flatbreads
Ingredients . . .
200g self-raising flour
180g vegan yoghurt
Applewood Vegan® Slices
Method . . .
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the self-raising flour and vegan yoghurt.
- Mix and then knead for a few minutes until you get a soft dough (if the dough is sticky, add more self-raising flour).
- Cover and set aside.
- Once the dough has rested for 5 minutes, slice it into 4 equal parts (form the dough into little balls).
- Grab a piece of the dough and pat it down into a small circle. Place a cheeze slice that has been broken into 4 little squares into the centre of the dough and fold up the dough around the cheeze, pinching to seal it in.
- Flatten out the ball with your hands into a medium-sized circle shape, around 4-5 inches in diameter. Repeat this for the other balls of dough.
- Grab a pan and place it on high heat. Gently place one of the flatbreads into the dry frying pan.
- Fry on each side for 3 minutes or until golden. Repeat this with all the flatbreads. Remove from the pan and serve up with coriander and chilli oil. Enjoy!