Cheezy Black Bean Burgers
Ingredients . . .
- 400g canned black beans
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Vegan buns
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
- 1 pack of Applewood Vegan® Slices
- 1 red onion, sliced (optional)
- 50g mixed leaf salad (optional)
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the black beans, breadcrumbs, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, Italian herbs, and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Divide the mixture into 4 or 5 patties (depending on how big you like them) and knead into a patty shape.
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil over a medium heat pan, then add in the patties. Cook for 7 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Build your burger… add the patties onto the bun, top with Applewood Vegan® Slices, red onion, and salad. Get stuck in and enjoy!