Cheezy Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients . . .
- 70g Applewood Vegan® Block, thickly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tsp Italian herbs
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the sweet potato into thick slices and add to a large roasting pan.
- Cover the potatoes in the oil and herbs – mix until everything is well coated and then spread them out evenly in the pan.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take the pan out of the oven. Add a dollop of pesto and slice of Applewood Vegan® onto each sweet potato slice.
- Pop into the oven until the cheeze is bubbling and crispy on top… and enjoy!