Classic Beef Burger
Ingredients . . .
- Beef patties
- 1 pack of burger buns
- 1 Applewood® Slices
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- Your favourite sauce and fillings
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook your patties according to the instructions on-pack. BBQ for extra flavour!
- Gently heat 1 tbsp butter in a frying pan, meanwhile slice the onion finely and then fry on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Load up your buns! Place one patty inside each bun, top with one slice of cheese, followed by the onions and your favourite sauce and toppings – we went for mayo, lettuce, tomato, gherkins and ketchup.
- Sandwich together and enjoy!