Cool Taco Shells
Ingredients . . .
- 185g Applewood® Wedge, grated
- Your favourite taco filling
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Spread your grated cheese onto the parchment paper into four 6-inch circles, placing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and is golden brown (6-8 minutes).
- Cool for 2-3 minutes, then lift the melted cheese with a spatula and drape over a rolling pin to make a taco shell shape.
- Cool until set (approx. 10 minutes) and serve with your favourite fillings!