Ingredients . . .
- 1 bag of frozen fries
- 185g Applewood® wedge, grated
- 1 tsp oil (if using bacon)
- Handful of chopped coriander
- Your favourite toppings – we like bacon lardons, BBQ sauce and a sour cream and chive dip
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook your fries according to the instructions on-pack.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, and then fry the bacon until deliciously golden and crispy.
- Load up your fries! Sprinkle the cheese and bacon on top of the fries. Place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with coriander, BBQ sauce, and serve with a sour cream and chive sauce. Enjoy!