Open Chicken & Crunchy Coleslaw Sandwich
ngredients . . .
- 2 slices wholemeal of granary bread, buttered
- 2 Applewood® Slices
- 2 slices of cooked chicken breast
- 1 heaped tbsp low fat Greek yoghurt
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 60g Applewood® Wedge, grated
- 1 small red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 100g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2-3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, cut into fine rings
Method . . .
- Begin by making the dressing; simply mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, cabbage, radishes, spring onions and pepper in a mixing bowl until everything is coated evenly.
- To make each open sandwich, place 1-2 Applewood® slices and chicken on the buttered bread and top with the coleslaw. Enjoy!