Peanut Butter, Jam & Cheeze Toastie
Ingredients . . .
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 4 Applewood® Slices
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp jam
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp butter
Method . . .
- Generously slather one side of sourdough bread with butter and then the jam. Next, slather the other side of bread with the peanut butter.
- Add 4 Applewood® Slices on top of one side of the bread.
- Sandwich both slices of bread together.
- Toast both sides in a hot pan with a little oil until crispy, golden and melty. Enjoy!