Raspberry & Cheeze Toast
Ingredients . . .
- 170g Applewood Vegan® Slices
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cup of raspberries
- 118ml oat milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 8 (1/2″ thick) sliced vegan brioche
- Confectioners’ sugar, for garnish
- Maple syrup to drizzle
Method . . .
- Whisk the eggs, oat milk and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Lay the cheeze slices onto one slice of the vegan brioche, then add the raspberries, and press together both slices to make a sandwich.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat, add a knob of vegan butter and melt.
- Dip the sandwich into the egg mixture, turning to soak both sides. Pop in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve with a drizzle of maple syrup and more raspberries. Instagramable! 😉