Ingredients . . .
- 100g plant-based butter
- 250g porridge oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 100g Applewood Vegan® Block, grated
- Egg alternative, beaten
- Small bunch of chives, snipped
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds (we used a mix of pumpkin, sunflower and sesame seeds)
Method . . .
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Melt the butter gently and add it to your bowl of oats.
- Next, add all the seeds and mix well.
- Add the egg, cheeze and chives and mix everything together.
- Line a tray with parchment paper, add the mix and press down firmly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Let it cool, cut into slices and enjoy!