Simple Breakfast Muffins
Ingredients . . .
- 250g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 75g melted butter
- 150ml milk
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 75g chopped spinach
- Half a veggie stock cube
- 150g Applewood® Wedge, grated
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and pop 12 cases into a muffin tin.
- Whisk the eggs in a big bowl.
- Add in the melted butter, milk, cheese, spinach and spring onion.
- Crumble in the stock cube and mix in the flour.
- Bring everything together into a combined mixture – careful not to over mix.
- Pop the mixture into the cases and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!