Smoking Hot Dogs
Ingredients . . .
- 100g Applewood® wedge, grated
- 1 pack of hot dog rolls
- 1 pack of delicious sausages
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- Your favourite sauce
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook your sausages according to the instructions on-pack.
- Gently heat 1 tbsp butter in a frying pan, meanwhile slice the onion finely and then fry on a medium heat until golden brown.
- Load up your rolls! Place one sausage inside each roll, top with a generous helping of cheese, then place in the oven for two minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Finish with a generous portion of onions and your favourite sauce. Enjoy!