Super Cheesy & Smoky Biscuits
Ingredients . . .
- 50g Applewood® Wedge
- 75g ready-made puff pastry
- 1 egg
Method . . .
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line two large baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay the puff pastry sheet flat and grab a shaped cookie cutter (we went for crowns!), cutting out as many shapes as you can.
- Evenly space out the pastry shapes onto the baking sheets, leaving space between them just in case they spread!
- Lightly whisk the egg and brush onto the shapes.
- Grate your Applewood® and sprinkle over each pastry shape.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until the biscuits are puffy and golden.
- Serve either warm or cool, both are just as delish!