Tomatoey, Garlicky and Smoky Spaghetti
Ingredients . . .
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 pack of spaghetti
200g Applewood Vegan® Grated
Handful of fresh basil
Method . . .
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the tomatoes, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper in a roasting dish. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Whilst the tomatoes are roasting, cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on pack.
- Drain the spaghetti but reserve a cup of water.
- Add the roasted tomatoes into the saucepan with the spaghetti. Combine and then pour in the cup of water.
- Pour into a pasta dish, generously sprinkle on Applewood Vegan® Grated, garnish with some fresh basil, and enjoy!